I’ve surpassed leap year!

20140422-215638.jpg

I just noticed I have posted now 367 posts. That is one day more than leap year! Amazing. Thanks to all of you who have read my posts and brought me this far! Over 30000 hits! I never would have imagined. Granted these are all just numbers. My hope is they are not just numbers but more so reaching outters. 🙂 hugs to you. And thank you for keeping me going and alive. Bulimic free!!!! But not by posts over leap year. 🙂

365 x 4 🙂 😉 🙂 🙂

After 30 years on and off longest time off. And no desire to return whatsoever. And I believe it is all thanks to many reasons, but my little bullimiaddict site being rather a very inspiring part. Thanks for sharing. 😉

Advertisements

11 thoughts on “I’ve surpassed leap year!

1. tlohuis says:

Congratulations! I wish you the best on your journey. 🙂

2. tlohuis says:

You’re quite welcome. That’s what we do here. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work, as I know it’s probably never easy, but you are strong and handling it rather well. That’s just so awesome. Very happy for you. Hope your day was a good one.
    Peace,
    Wild Thang:)

3. tlohuis says:

My day today started out great and then out of nowhere went straight to hell.:( I hope you’re enjoying your weekend.

• Oh my! How are you now?

• tlohuis says:

Was awake until after 6:00 a.m. this morning, so I’ve only had a few hours of sleep, but I’m just feeling kind of blue. All these diseases just messin’ with my head. How are you today? Hope you had a great weekend.

• I hear you. I have severe anxieties some days. Didn’t have that when I was bulimic. Rather have them though then the alternative.

• tlohuis says:

It’s a shame it always has to be a trade off, it seems, ya know? I do have anxiety along with all my other lovely defects. Hope your day is treating you well.:)

• If you ever want to connect privately you can email me? Bullimiaddict@gmail.com. and yes it seems to be that way so I am searching for an alternative not a trade. 🙂 at 51 life is already uncertain enough. Planning my escape from what society has placed upon me and I chose to let it.

• tlohuis says:

Okay, thanks. I added your email address to my book of email addresses. Mine is tlohuis@yahoo.com feel free to email me anytime, as well. I like that mindset, alternative not a trade. I also like that planning my escape from what society has placed upon me. You go, girl. Keep up the good work. You’re doing an awesome job. I wish nothing but the best for you and your future. Enjoy the rest of your day.:)