My night…. There are no Broken Bridges…

A song dedicated to this conversation. We all hurt. Young, older.. old… We all feel pain… but to my beautiful young lady who befriended me, this song is for you… and me.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoWQunKQElE&w=420&h=315]

Yesterday

Beautiful

• Dad said it’s okay for me to come over and said u live I’n a ditch.

54 minutes ago
    • U know u don’t know what ur prob wa tonight but it wasn’t my fault u got outta the van ya we fighted but not rly me n u I was keepig quiet and then when my dad told me u were walking I was beggin him to go gt u and I felt bad and u come and treat me like a piece of shot ya u were mad but don’t take it out on someone who try’s to help I wanted to spend that night with u so bad and have a girls night and stuff and u said get out like what did I do I felt so bad for u and all u give me is a dirty look and a scream thanks really hurt my feelings thought u loved me like family

52 minutes ago
    • i’m sorry but i didn’t like the smile when I walked in because I would have preferred you to run behind me and ask me if I needed a hug…

• so I”m sorry

48 minutes ago

Beautiful

• Inwas gonna but I was scared u were gonna yell at me so I stayed with my dad

47 minutes ago
    • but to me a smile wasn’t the answer to my pain… I was really hurt… he blasted the music, almost killed all of us… with his stupid driving… didn’t care that you said “Dad I”m not wearing a seat belt…”… that was why I disconnected mine…
      You don’t know what was going on in my mind… would have loved for you to just come in quietly and say… hey… do you need to talk?
      but I walk in and the kitchen is a mess, my little place I call home now was a mess and I was in pain… I am not well you are right… this is my third move in three years… 21st in my life… I just want PEACE… I told him I don’t care where I was going

47 minutes ago
    • well then you don’t know me… I thought you did… because that night you came downstairs and hugged me and said sorry I learned something special about my heart

• Not a lot of people know my heart… that night you did…. and I thank you for that… and again I”m sorry but it cost me 73 dollars tonight to get home… that was suppose to be for other things…

44 minutes ago
    • But tell your dad the way I got my money because he took my limit out for the rent (which asked him to not knowing we would end up in a tizzy tonight) that I went to the LCBO close to where I lived because I had to go there for “cash back” (cause I have $500 full money out of a bank, but if it looks like I buy something which allows me to get cash back I have another $300 limit on that)…

41 minutes ago
    • I do love you, but I was so upset, your tears or sad face would have invited you into my little world of nothingness… your smile made me feel as if it was a smurk and your happiness that your dad and I fought so it was even more an opportunity for your mom and him to get back together… I just wanted your friendship and maybe a sign of how much it wasn’t just about me… it was about you too… and this was suppose to be a nice night… but how many times can he say sorry … to his “bonded friends” like you and Stephen and I… before he loses us totally..??????

41 minutes ago
    • Well I was coming to say r u ok and u yelled I wanted to hug u but u yelled what was insuppose to do I know it’s hard I’m sorry maybe if u want I’ll come over tmi but u prob don’t wante me to

41 minutes ago
    • Your mother is much stronger than I am… because he breaks my spirit…

37 minutes ago
    • and it got really badly worse after his mother died… it’s when Mishy became a bigger part and I am just there when he needs me. It was so real in my heart that it hurt so bad… but the connection to his heart of before and the fun u and I can have… did you hear him accuse me of getting out to meet with my clients??? OMG like tooo stupid boob head… I didn’t finish my files and didn’t bring them with me… LIKE LIKE LIKE WHAT???
      Here is why I walked out. I was scared. You see, your father when calm plays country music….. the music he was playing was the kind that builds anger into the emotions of anger you are already feeling. And when he saw I put my hands on my ears he knew I was humming to cut out the sound which I do… and then made the music louder.

34 minutes ago
    • and I couldn’t hummmmmm hummmmm hummmmm which relaxes you btw and he hates that… but I couldn’t calm myself because he played it so loud.. like the loud music that played with a beat beat beat beat… etc at that Monrat Mansion for two weeks straight. He knew that… how dare he to me… knowing that… try to fuck up my head again… Chinese torture. Never tell your dad about your achillles heal… he’ll use it against you, make you hurt… then come and say sorry… but there comes a time sorry is not enough.

33 minutes ago
    • Well I’m guessing that’s a no for tmi then

32 minutes ago
    • on a happier note, once you guys left I washed my hair with cold water… washed some clothes with cold water… (that’s when he walked in and it was so awkward because I was going pi!!! and he didn’t knock).. and washed my body with cold water too.. . then got warm water and washed the dishes… OMG so backwards… but one thing I do have.. is my Internet to reach out to my friends

32 minutes ago
    • tmi????
      what does that mean

30 minutes ago
    • Timmorow

30 minutes ago
    • so understand with all this… a smile was not what I wanted to see… it hurt me… I wanted to see in your face some sympathy and friendship… maybe that is why Breanna barks (dog)  at you
      she can’t see it in you… even if you have it… you too have been hurt… you have a wall though now… but we can break that down between us… and my to big dogs… if willing?

29 minutes ago
    • I’d love to see you and I said sorry and I hope my sorry bank account isn’t empty yet… your father’s has pennies left… your’s has $1000 left… what you to me?

28 minutes ago
    • So I can come over ommorow thou?

27 minutes ago
    • YES read what I wrote and pay attention… stop being so out of focus. If your father had listened to me tonight he would have known I was waiting… told him I called a cab but was in front of Longos

• He was totally rude.. and there was a voice from my nephew… “Aunt Laurie, if you go in that van you will not show how independent you can be… and he’ll know… he’ll never own you”.

• and it gave ME the right to say, “get out of my apartment… I paid you, I”m tenant, get out”

• And in the end… it was up to Ross whether your father found me at Longos where I told him I was standing. I had just got in the cab when he said you guys were back here at the shop. NO JOKE.

22 minutes ago
    • I waited 25 minutes for the cab… and I didn’t know I had my phone… remember??? but it was in my inside pocket… but before that I had to go ask for a map to ask where I was and this brown person wouldn’t let me look at the map… said the people who owned the company wouldn’t let me touch it unless I paid for it… so I had change and asked him where I could find a pay phone… then I went to the pay phone and there was no tel. book there… so then I saw there was a real estate agency open….

• walked in and asked if he could give me a cab number and he did and he let me use the phone… and I thanked him for being so kind.

22 minutes ago
    • Sry I’m on my iPod

21 minutes ago
    • np

20 minutes ago
    • can u read what I write tho??
      It was not a nice night but it was… I met two people who were kind to me. Two out of the 5 I asked for help from. NJ

20 minutes ago
    • Oh really

18 minutes ago
    • Cab didn’t even charge me as much as it would have been. But it was $60… would have been $75
      and Scott says hi to your father. Just tell him that. Scott from LCBO
      I spoke to him and was really nice about your father. I said hi to Scott said Mau says hi… then… the cashier was laughing at me cause I said don’t I look beautiful in my PJ’s??? LOL… and he said “I’d do that”… LOL (that was not Scott… Scott was cashing out… but this was an elder man… didn’t see what his name was but he made me laugh… and I needed that.

15 minutes ago
    • Hah ok well tmoo were actully gonna have a Guurls day do our hair n makeup and take pic and no fighting

14 minutes ago
    • Tell your father, no matter how upset and “angry” I was … I said good things about him to Scott… BTW… that is part of what being Christ Like is. Christian is not a religion. Christian may mean to some being a Christ follower… but to me it’s being Christ Like… love no matter what… love all
      And don’t ever think you are ugly… because the heart is where the beauty is… not the outside.. but you are blessed with eyes I’ve never seen before other than in your father. They are beautiful.

13 minutes ago
    • OMG… wait till u see my hair tomorrow

• You are going to freak out… laughing LOL

12 minutes ago
    • Why!!!?

11 minutes ago
    • I needed time to get over my disappointment in your father for messing up what was suppose to be a really cool night… I know I was part of it, but all I wanted was harmony. And I don’t think you need makeup and if we HAD stopped at my place… I would have had the foundation… you didn’t need to go home…. I was going to take care of you…. without the extra travel.

• I wonder how my cats are??? cry cry cry….

• but anyway… have clean clothes for tm and hair and body clean… Oh. Gosh Me… OGM.. (LOL)… new terminology…

5 minutes ago
    • I will i will see ya tmo

4 minutes ago
    • OGM… I can sooooooo take care of myself with no one else… but truth? I like u… and that is a compliment because I don’t like a lot of people anymore… kindness though speaks volumes… but there is not a lot of that left on this earth…. but tonight I realized there is more than I thought… hey… I walked around in pj’s, gross hair, no make up, and yet strangers were nice and laughed with me… not AT me… with me. Yahwey… I am who I am… that is what GOD means… Christ like… is what Christianity means. I don’t force you on anything… but this is what I LEARNED in this world of confusion about religion/hell/God/Jesus… ya… really confusing… but there is inside your heart a reason… but YOU have to find it.

• WHAT TIME??????????????

about a minute ago
    • OH and??? it doesn’t make you go to HELLL and be chewed on my creatures if you don’t “like”… because not liking means you don’t like what they do… but as long as you feel love inside… THAT is the answer. THAT is the ONE thing. The only thing. If you die not having loved… you die alone. If you die having loved… THAT IS HEAVEN… even if they don’t love you back…. it’s a beautiful feeling.